The shortlist for the 2023 British Business Excellence Awards has been announced. If your business made the cut, congratulations!
If you aren’t familiar with this event, we’ll tell you a bit about the award show and the categories available.
What are the British Business Excellence Awards?
The British Business Excellent Awards is an annual event, sponsored by Lloyds Bank, showcasing incredible businesses both established and upcoming. Running a business can be tough, so this award show’s main purpose is to give recognition and shine a light on London/UK businesses as well as industry leaders, across a wide range of categories.
Who can apply?
Applications are open to all, including entrepreneurs, SMEs, FTSE100 Companies, and micro businesses.
Not only does this event give a special mention to businesses and individuals from all walks of life, but it also brings people together to network, opening a pool of resources for businesses and entrepreneurs across London and the UK.
- The Lloyds Bank Small to Medium Sized Business of the Year Award
- The Mid-Sized Business of the Year Award
- The Tech Business of the Year Award
- The Lloyds Bank New Business of the Year Award
- The JetBlue Business Enabler of the Year Award
- The LDC Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- The Lloyds Bank Sustainable Business of the Year Award
- The Gateley Business Transformation of the Year Award
- The Department for Business and Trade Exporter of the Year Award
- The Employer of the Year Award
- The Scale Up Business of the Year Award
- The Small Business of the Year Award
- The Lloyds Bank DE&I Champion of the Year Award
- The Purpose Before Profit Award
- The Growth Business of the Year Award
- The Innovation Award
You can find the shortlist for all categories here.
When will the awards night take place?
The awards night is Tuesday 14th November at Grosvenor House, London. The judges include Abdul R Shiil, Co-Founder and Director of Sahan Cares CIC, Ruby Raut, CEO and Co-founder of WUKA, and Scott English, Brand Director of Elite Business – as well as other household names.
How can I enter?
The entries are now closed, but if you’d like to enter, keep your eyes peeled on their website to apply for the 2024 awards!
For more resources and support, visit our online information centre.