Entries are now open for the West London Chambers of Commerce Business Awards, with a variety of categories available to choose from.
Who are the West London Chambers of Commerce?
Part of the wider Chambers of Commerce organisation, the West London Chambers of Commerce works with both new and existing businesses in the Ealing, Hammersmith & Fulham, and Hounslow areas.
Offering resources and support, their aim is to help businesses of all sizes to navigate the highly competitive London market, as well as reaching new milestones both locally and globally.
What categories can I enter for the Business Awards?
There are 17 categories available for you to choose from. If you feel like any of these fit you or your business, click the link and fill out the form!
- Best Business for Health & Wellbeing
- Best Business for Hospitality & Leisure
- Best Business for Marketing and Social Media
- Best Business Support & Advice/Service Company
- Best Charity/Social Enterprise
- Best Entrepreneur
- Best Exporter of the Year
- Best Green Business
- Best Micro Business
- Best New Business (your company must be 2 or under)
- Best Retailer
- Best Security Business – cyber and physical
- Best Small Company
- Best Tech Business
- Creative Business of the Year 2023
- Education & Training Provider of the Year 2023
- Employer of the Year
You can enter online here.
Who can enter?
Your business must be based in the London Boroughs of Ealing, Hammersmith & Fulham, or Hounslow to enter. Entries are accepted from all businesses in these areas, whether or not you’re a Chamber member.
If you are not local to this area, you can still apply for one (or more) of these awards if you’re a Chamber member, wherever you may be based.
When do entries close?
The deadline to submit entries is July 11th, 2023, and you can enter as many categories as you like.
Don’t forget to include your social media channels on your application – and best of luck!
For more resources and support, visit our online information centre.